14.5.07

*yawn*

More awesome news from Cornwall. Some guy from Penzance is going to attempt to break the world record for sleep deprivation, by staying awake for 11 days.

Now, I'm no expert on sleep deprivation, but surely this must be a big fat ticket to insanity. I've stayed up for 48 hours before, and I was on the verge of hallucinating deathbunnies eating through my skin, planting babies in my spinal column and puking up furballs into my lungs. I assume the deathbunnies would look like Tracey Emin. What a twat.

3 comments:

Jeffer McJeff of the clan McJeff said...

if i was his friend I would wait until that moment right before he goes completely mad and then have him sign docuemtns giving me sole possession of all of his cool shit, if he has any cool shit. The fact that he is attempting to stay up for 11 days tells me his cool shit is a lifetime subscriptino to Dungeon Master Weekly and some crystals with supposed healing powers, so my plan is probably not that good realy.

Anonymous said...

What a bloody daft thing for a chap to do.

He'd be much better off doing a far better record like one for making sex on the most pretty girls in 24 hours or something, heck even a record eating dogs would be better than just being up and bored nonceless for eleven days.

Anonymous said...

Audun...

Or, he could combine it with some other record.

For example, the first person to scorch his face with a flame thrower, and then do nothing about it for eleven days, AND stay awake.