3.5.07

My Predictions

The BBC are reporting that up to half of Mars may have ice. Apparently, scientists say there's a new way of scanning for water and it's far more accurate than previous methods.

Now, I'm starting to see a pattern here. Many years ago they said that Mars was just a barren wasteland with nothing but sand, rock and the occasional spooky face. Then they said it may contain water, but it's unlikely. Then it was "ok, it might", followed by "yeah, ok there's a tiny bit of ice". At this rate, they'll soon be telling us that Mars is in fact one giant snowball and they're actually doubting the presence of rocks and dust.

So I'm going to pre-empt them all and tell you right now that Mars is, in fact, a giant aquarium. There are fish, there are squids, there are dragons and there are horses swimming around in their goldfish bowl-style homeland, all placed there by giants that are too big for us to see.

Also, Titan is a glob of sewerage and Jupiter is a fart.

3 comments:

Ryaninja said...

I already knew this. I could have told you this, like 20 years ago, before Chenobyl went kaboom and killed 56 people.

But you didn't ask.

Jeffer McJeff of the clan McJeff said...

i did ask, you told me to eff off and threw garbage at me. i will never forgive you for that.

Anonymous said...

I visited the NASA website once, and according to them, the sun is at the center of our planetary system.

How stupid is that, if the sun was in the center, it would be called a sunetary system.

Stupid yanks. I bet they still believe there's no air on the moon.