25.8.06

Fredag!

It's Friday (Fredag) which means I'm in a good mood. The weekend (helg) makes me happy (glad). I will go to the cafe for lunch (mat) with Tom and Mike, and we shall talk (snakker) about computers, warcraft and other such geeky things.

This morning I was reminded (although I don't know how or why) of a bit of script from The Thin Blue Line which goes along the lines of:

"If you cock this up, it's my arse on the line. You got that? Your cock up, my arse".

That makes me laugh.

Hvor er buss?
Der er buss! *hug*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soonbethere, glad is Norwegian for happy!

That's really cool, have a nice snakker at mat.

Ryaninja said...

Ah yes, the quotes from the thin blue line... Classic that was!

I've compiled a few for your enjoyment:

*I once possessed a whoopie cushion. I never deployed it, of course, but the capacity was there.

*Just remember Raymond, it's my arse and if you stuff it, I'm going to be very red in the face

*I doubt Constable Goody would "get it", if it came in a large bag marked, "IT". (blatently a Rowan Atkinson quote).

* We gave our dog a bad name... Colin. Terrible name! You have no idea how many people are called Colin. We'd go to the park - I'd shout, "Come here, Colin!", and fifteen people would turn around. Big people too, sir. I mean for some reason all the big lads get called Colin. I mean - I'd shout, "Colin, you're a bad boy! I just saw you do a caca. And now, I'm going to rub your nose in it." The next thing I knew, I wake up in an ambulance.

Audun said...

imustseethatmoviewootlings

Tora said...

updait jår blåg stinky

Audun said...

qft!